Elections & Voting
November 2, 2021
Last Day to Register: October 4, 2020
Advance Voting: Elections Office – 2808 N Oak St., Valdosta
|October 12-16, 2021||8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tues - Sat|
|October 18-23, 2021||8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon - Sat|
|October 25-29, 2021||7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Mon - Fri|
Last Day to Vote: At your assigned Precinct.
November 2, 2021 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Tues
Voting by Mail
Last day to submit Absentee Application- October 22, 2021
Any registered Georgia voter may apply for a ballot
To be mailed to them
Or email request to
Contact our office at 229-671-2850
Track my ballot: Georgia.ballottrax.net
Use the MVP Log In to check your:
- Voter registration status
- Mail-in application and ballot status
- Poll location
- Early voting locations
- Elected Officials
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Provisional ballot status
You can download the free “GA SOS” app from the Apps Store for both Droid and Apple platforms. Once downloaded on a smart phone or tablet, the app can be used to register to vote and access your MVP page. Or text “GA” to “2VOTE” (28683) for a link to the GA SOS site.
Are you interested in being a poll worker?
Go to the following website and complete the Veteran Poll Worker Application.
If you voted Provisional, and want to find out if your vote counted, you may call the Elections Office at 229-671-2850, email email@example.com, or visit the Lowndes County Elections webpage at http://www.lowndescounty.com/221/Elections-Voting.
The office’s responsibilities include:
- Assisting elected officials and candidates in completing state ethics forms and maintaining them for public inspection
- Conducting elections for federal, state, and local offices
- Federal, state, and local redistricting
- Maintaining U.S. Justice Department compliance and implementing federal and state legislation, Supreme Court Decisions, and Attorney General Opinions
- Other functions include voter registration, voter education, and service to the community where we work and live
The diverse office staff consists of 5 full-time persons and a varying number of part-time staff to meet fluctuating work demands and polling place staffing.
For additional voter information including an online voting registration form, visit the My Voter Page.
Citizens wishing to vote by mail may request an absentee ballot by phone, email, fax or in person. If you have any further questions please call 229-671-2850.
The Lowndes County Voter Registration and Elections’ Provisional Verification number is 229-671-2850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poll workers needed!
Come in to the Elections office and bring your driver’s license and social security card.
Lowndes County Board of Elections will be conducting a risk limiting audit beginning at 9:00am Thursday November 12th. The audit will take place at the Lowndes County Board of Elections at 2808 N. Oak St. and is open to the public