Lowndes County offers employees the ability to electronically deposit their paychecks into their personal checking or saving accounts. All employees are encouraged to participate in the payroll direct deposit program due to its many advantages:
- You do not have paper checks that might be lost or damaged.
- You do not have to go to a bank or wait in a line to cash or deposit your paycheck.
- You can divide your paycheck into multiple (checking and/or savings) accounts.
- You will have access to your earnings on Thursday rather than Friday of the pay week.
- You can receive your earnings even if you are on vacation or sick.
If you would like to enroll in payroll Direct Deposit please print, complete and sign the form below and return it to the Human Resources Department for processing.
Direct Deposit Form