GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definitions: The term "contractor" as used herein and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions shall be used synonymously with the term "successful offeror." The term "county" shall mean Lowndes County, Georgia.
- Preparation of Offers: It shall be the responsibility of the offeror to examine specifications, scope of work, schedule and all instructions that are part of this request for proposal. Failure to observe any of the instructions or conditions in this request for proposal may result in rejection of the offer.
All of the specifications and information contained in this request for proposal, unless specifically excepted in writing by the offeror and such exceptions being included with the offer, will form the basis of the contract between the successful offeror and the county. The offeror should take care to answer all questions and provide all requested information.
- Submission of Offers: Offerors must submit their proposal, along with any amendments issued by the county, in a sealed opaque envelope with the following information written on the outside of the envelope:
- The offeror' s company name,
- The Request For Proposals (RFP) number, and
c. The RFP Name, which is Lowndes County Hazard Mitigation Plan Update.
Price schedules shall be placed in an additional opaque sealed envelope, identified as the price schedule, and enclosed in the sealed envelope with the proposal.
Mail or deliver one (1) original proposal, signed in ink by a company official authorized to make a legal and binding offer, along with one (1) copy, and a copy on one (1) flash drive to:
Lowndes County Purchasing Department
Attention: Amy Woods
327 N. Ashley Street
Valdosta, GA 31601
- Timely Receipt: Offers not received by the time and date of the scheduled proposal opening will not be considered, unless the delay is a result of action or inaction of the county.